Philadelphia Headshot Photographer Laura Eaton
Book your Philadelphia Headshot session: email@example.com • 609.954.0488
NYC Clients, please visit: NewYorkCityHeadshot.com
(@ Old City Collective)
222B Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Philadelphia headshot photographer Laura Eaton:
I will be the first to admit, I DO NOT like to be in front of the camera. Anxiety immediately sets in, “How should I smile?” – “Did I wear the right thing?” – “How will these turn out?”
You understand the importance of your image. Your image can affect everything from the connections you make, to the income you earn. You want to communicate confidence, appear approachable and of course, look great.
The experience can be intimidating…if you don’t work with the right people.
Philadelphia headshot photography sessions are available in our 1000 square foot studio in beautiful Old City.
We offer professional lighting, various backdrops and furnishings. We provide a private changing area, makeup and prep tables, garment racks and clothing steamers are available.
Whether you are looking for a standard corporate headshot for your company profile, or a lifestyle shoot that highlights your creative side, we can accommodate your needs. Individual rates are listed below.
Group, small business & corporate headshot rates are quoted based on the size & scope of the shoot, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura directly at 609-954-0488 for more details.
- 10-15 minutes of prep time (allows for makeup touch ups, wardrobe change, etc), but client should arrive “camera ready.”
- 30-40 minutes of shooting time, in studio or outdoors – client’s choice.
- Disk of all images, with retouching on up to 3 favorites.
- Pre-shoot time for wardrobe, styling and/or makeup (up to 1 hour) – this option allows for makeup & styling at our studio.
- 40 minutes to one hour of shooting time, in studio or outdoors – client’s choice. This allows for multiple looks and clothing changes.
- Digital delivery of all images, with retouching on up to 6 favorites.
- Pre-shoot time for wardrobe, styling and/or makeup (up to 1 hour) – this option allows for makeup/styling at our studio.
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time, in studio or outdoors. This allows for multiple looks & clothing changes, as well as more locations throughout Old City.
- Digital delivery of all images, with retouching on up to 12 favorites.
With any of the above options we can shoot in-studio (222B Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106) and/or outside around Old City. The following are the experts I recommend for styling/hair/makeup (please note, their services are not included in the above pricing):
MeganKristel.com – Stylist & Personal Brand Expert
MelissaToler.com – Coach
ShrootiSingh.com – Coach